After a light lunch, an energizing detox snack is just what you need. Loaded with antioxidants, these sweet potato energy balls are energizing and satisfying. Sweet potatoes are loaded with beta-Carotene and potassium, while raw cacao helps the liver by providing antioxidants and nourishes your cells with an essential mineral, magnesium. Using the sweet potatoes raw preserves all of their nourishing potential. Make small portions, as these only remain fresh for one day.
Sweet Potato Cinnamon Energy Balls
- Yield: 4-5 energy balls 1x
- 1/2 of a small sweet potato
- 3–4 dry pitted dates, soaked overnight
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and pulse to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Use your hands to shape small truffles, place them in a plastic container and freeze for one hour.
- Serve in the same day