If you like snacking, this easy cracker recipe is loaded with healthy fats, fiber, and minerals and will definitely become a favorite. Made with buckwheat flour and psyllium husk for an extra fiber addition, these gluten-free crackers are a real blessing for digestion. The soluble and insoluble fiber reduces the amount of time the food spends in the digestive system and helps it flush out the toxins and cholesterol metabolized by the liver. Buckwheat and mixed seeds fortify the crackers with key minerals like magnesium and manganese, and also give them a delicious taste and texture.Print
Super Seed Gluten-Free Crackers
- Yield: 10-14 crackers 1x
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- A pinch sea salt
- 1 cup mixed seeds (sunflower, flax, sesame)
- Preheat the oven at 175°C/347°F.
- Add the buckwheat flour, psyllium husk and salt into the food processor, together with the almond milk and coconut oil.
- Pulse to obtain a moist dough, and let it rest for 10 minutes, until the psyllium absorbs the excess water.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, cover with plastic foil and use a roller to flatten to a thin layer.
- Cut into the designed shape, top with seeds and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool before serving.