Perfectly nutritionally balanced, our avocado and sweet potato brown rice bowl makes the perfect satisfying lunch or dinner if you’re in a hurry, while giving your system all the nutrients it needs for maximum performance.
Most of the time you’ll have the vegetable rice bowl ingredients already in the fridge, and you only need to put them together to create a nourishing meal.
This healthy vegetarian and vegan brown rice bowl offers your body fiber, minerals, and protein from brown rice, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds from sweet potato, and healthy fats from avocado to help your body absorb the beta-Carotene and nutrients.
(You may also like: Sweet Potato Sandwich with Vegan Tzatziki Sauce)Print
Avocado and Sweet Potato Brown Rice Bowl (Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cut into cubes and roasted
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, cut in slices
- 2 cups fresh greens (spinach, rocket, watercress or any other available)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch sea salt
- Mixed seeds, for topping
- Arrange all ingredients into serving bowls, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, top with mixed seeds and serve.