Homemade (And Healthy) Soba Noodle Soup in a Jar
- 1/2 cup soba noodles, cooked
- 1 cup tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 inch ginger knob, grated
- 4 mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 carrot, spiraled
- 2 tsp tamari sauce
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth, hot
- Place all ingredients except vegetable broth in a Mason or other glass canning jar and refrigerate.
- When it’s time to eat, simply pour the broth into the jar, being careful not to burn yourself. Then, seal the jar and let it sit for 5 minutes before eating.