Pomegranate Detox Tea
- 2 tsp dried horsetail
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 1&1/2 cup purified water
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 organic lemon, cut into thin slices
- Bring water to boil into a kettle, then add the horsetail and mint, cover with a lid and remove from the heat.
- Let infuse for 10 minutes, filter with a strainer to remove the plants and set aside to cool.
- Extract the seeds from the pomegranate and crush them into a pestle, then remove the pulp and pour the juice over the warm tea.
- Add the lemon slices into the serving mugs or glasses, and pour the tea evenly.
- Serve warm.