Creamy Garlic Ginger Dressing with Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-inch ginger knob, grated, or 2 tsp organic ground ginger
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup purified water
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp tamari sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp organic hemp hearts
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and process to obtain a creamy dressing.
- Use immediately or keep for up to three days in the refrigerator.