Crave-worthy Broccoli Salad Bowl with Avocado Dressing
For the broccoli salad
- 1 small broccoli head, cut into small florets
- 1/2 medium red cabbage heat, diced
- 1 small red beet, grated, or 3–4 pieces pickled beets
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked organic sprouted brown rice
For the avocado dressing
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup purified water
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all the salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the dressing ingredients into a blender and process to obtain a creamy texture.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine.
- Serve immediately.