Skinny Salad With Zucchini Noodles, Kale, and Strawberries
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Raw
- 1 zucchini, spiralized or cut into thin stripes using a mandolin
- 2 cups fresh kale leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted almonds, crushed
- 1 tsp black sesame
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add the zucchini spirals, kale, onion, strawberries, almonds, and black sesame and toss to combine.
- Add lemon juice, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, then serve.