Raw Protein-Packed Quinoa Energy Bars
- Yield: 8-10 Bars 1x
- Category: Raw
- 1 cup quinoa, soaked overnight in purified water and drained
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almonds, crushed
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried pitted dates
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- A pinch sea salt
- In a food processor add quinoa, oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut oil and salt, and pulse to to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and cranberries and pulse one or two times, to incorporate.
- Spread the mixture onto a parchment paper foil, cover with a plastic foil and roll into a ½ inch thin layer.
- Freeze for at least one hour, then cut into bars.
- These bars keep into the freezer for one week, wrapped in plastic foil.