Detoxifying Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Balls
- Yield: 6-8 balls 1x
- Category: Raw
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder, plus extra for coating
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup dry pitted dates, soaked in purified water for at least one hour
- 1 tsp matcha powder, for coating
- In a food processor add the sunflower seeds and process to finely ground them.
- Add the oats, almond butter, coconut oil, drained pitted dates and cacao, and pulse to incorporate and obtain a sticky crumble.
- On a plate add matcha powder and cacao powder, then use your palms to shape the mixture in little bowls and roll them alternatively onto matcha and cacao powder, to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.