Detoxifying Kale, Apple and Quinoa Salad
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 big bunch of fresh kale leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 organic red apple, cut in cubes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Toasted almonds, to garnish
- A pinch tsp sea salt
- Rinse the kale leaves, remove their stems, chop roughly and place into a big bowl, together with olive oil, salt and lemon juice.
- Massage the kale leaves for a minute or two, until they softened and turn a vibrant green.
- Add avocado, quinoa and red apple cubes and toss to combine.
- Top with chia seeds and toasted almonds and serve.