Brown Rice, Kale and Green Pea Patties
- Yield: 6-8 patties 1x
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 tsp ground flaxseed
- 3–4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 4–5 kale leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup green peas
- 5–6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F.
- In a food processor add brown rice, kale, green peas, onion, garlic, ground flaxseed and almond milk, and pulse two or three times, to incorporate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to shape little patties, coat them with sesame seeds and line onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with coconut oil, bake for 15 minutes, then flip over and bake for 7 more minutes.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 4-5 days.