Cumin Roasted Cauliflower Steak
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/356°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the cauliflower with plenty of water, and cut it in big florets. Cut each floret in half.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet, add cumin, garlic, salt and coconut oil and toss to combine.
- Roast for 7 minutes, then flip over each steak and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with a salad, or as they are.