Avocado, Strawberry and Cucumber Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula
- 1 small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch dill, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped into small cubes
- 5–6 fresh strawberries, cut into quarters
- 3 radishes, cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice only
- A pinch sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the fresh herbs, onion, avocado, radishes, cucumber, strawberries and quinoa into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix to combine.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, then serve.