Healing Vegan Beet and Ginger Soup (Rich in Antioxidants)
- 2 small cooked beets, cut in two
- 2 inch ginger piece, peeled
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 parsnip, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2–3 fresh sage
- A pinch sea salt
- Mixed seeds, to garnish
- Add carrot, parsnip and onion into a medium sauce pan, cover with purified water and bring to boil over low heat.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, then transfer into the blender, add the cooked beets, sage and coconut oil and process to obtain a smooth liquid. Season with salt.
- Distribute into serving bowls, garnish with fresh sage and mixed seeds and serve warm.