Iced Ginger, Orange and Turmeric Tea to Fight Inflammation
- 3 cups purified water
- 1 turmeric root, grated (or 1 tsp turmeric powder)
- 1 inch ginger knob, grated
- 2 oranges, juice only
- 2 mint tea bags
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Ice cubes, orange slices, to serve
- In a saucepan, combine the purified water with grated turmeric and ginger and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Add the mint tea bags, cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn off the heat, strain, and set aside to cool.
- In a pitcher combine the orange juice, turmeric tea, raw honey and ice cubes, and mix.
- Serve with ice cubes, garnished with orange slices and fresh mint leaves.