Feel Better Turmeric Detox Broth
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 inch ginger piece, diced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, whole
- 1 parsnip, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 cups purified water
- Add all the vegetables into a soup pan and cover with purified water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, then turn the heat down and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and mix to incorporate.
- Strain the liquid to remove the vegetables (you can serve them as a salad, with fresh garlic, olive oil and lemon to get the benefit from their fiber).
- Add the salt, black pepper and cayenne and mix to incorporate.
- Serve warm or freeze for later.