Mexican Sweet Corn Salad in a Jar (yummy!)
- 1 can cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 sweet corn cobs, grilled
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- Pinch sea salt
- Cut the kernels from the sweet corn cobs and transfer into a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the chopped parsley with cucumber and red chili flakes.
- Add the tomato and red onion, and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients and divide evenly into serving jars.
- Add the black beans, top with avocado slices and sweet corn salad.
- Make the last layer by adding the chopped parsley and cucumber.
- Lid the jar and refrigerate until serving or pack to-go.