Beautifully colored and loaded with powerful antioxidants, this pink detox smoothie bowl is the perfect choice for an energizing breakfast. While classic smoothies are perfect when you’re on the run, a smoothie bowl can be sipped spoon by spoon and is enriched with superfoods and whole fruits. Beet root creates is a liver supporting tonic, while berries and lemon provide the antioxidants necessary to neutralize the free radicals and eliminate them from the body. Top with chia seeds for texture, fiber, and healthy fat.
Superfood Pink Detox Smoothie Bowl
- 1 small raw beet root, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 cup blackberries (strawberries, blueberries or any other available berries) and extra for garnishing
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 limes, juice only
- Chia seeds, almond and coconut flakes for topping
- Add the smoothie ingredients into the blender and process to obtain a smooth cream.
- Distribute evenly into the serving bowls, add fresh or frozen berries, top with chia seeds, coconut and almond flakes and serve.
(Try this too: Acai Smoothie Breakfast Bowl)