Super Seed Gluten-Free Crackers
- Yield: 10-14 crackers 1x
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- A pinch sea salt
- 1 cup mixed seeds (sunflower, flax, sesame)
- Preheat the oven at 175°C/347°F.
- Add the buckwheat flour, psyllium husk and salt into the food processor, together with the almond milk and coconut oil.
- Pulse to obtain a moist dough, and let it rest for 10 minutes, until the psyllium absorbs the excess water.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, cover with plastic foil and use a roller to flatten to a thin layer.
- Cut into the designed shape, top with seeds and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool before serving.