Beet and Strawberry Detox Lemonade
- 1 small beet, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 2 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 thyme spring plus extra for garnishing
- Juice the strawberries, beet and lemon.
- In a mortar, crush the thyme. Add it to the juice together with honey and mix to combine.
- Strain the juice to discard the thyme pieces, and transfer into a pitcher.
- Add the sparkling water and lemon slices, mix to combine.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and serve.