Four Ingredient Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Yield: 4-6 little cups 1x
- Category: Raw
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ cup dry pitted dates, soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tsp peanut butter made from raw peanuts
- Add dates, raw cacao powder and coconut oil in the food processor and pulse to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Line 4-6 cupcake tins with cupcake paper (or parchment paper) and evenly distribute the half of chocolate mixture.
- Add a teaspoon of peanut butter in each cup, than add another layer of chocolate.
- Cover with plastic and freeze for at least two hours before serving.