Raw Rainbow Noodles with Thai Sauce
- For the salad
- 2 carrots, peeled spiralizer or cut into thin stripes
- ½ medium red cabbage head, cut into thin stripes
- 2 zucchini, spiralized or cut into thin stripes
- 1 medium parsnip, spiralized or cut into thin stripes
- 3 scallions, finely diced
- ¼ cup almonds, crushed
- For the dressing
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 inch ginger piece, peeled
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- A pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup purified water
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a blender and pulse to obtain a creamy sauce. Add more water to obtain the desired consistency.
- Place all the vegetables into a large bowl, add the Thai sauce and mix to combine.
- Top with crushed almonds and diced scallions and serve.