Pink Detox Salad with Beets and Green Apple
- 3–4 medium beets, roasted or lightly steamed
- 1 organic green apple, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp lightly toasted almonds, crushed
- 1 tsp mixed seeds (sesame, chia, pumpkin, sunflower seeds)
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- A pinch sea salt
- Peel the beets and cut them into slices, then transfer them into a medium bowl, season with salt, drizzle with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, toss to combine and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, drizzle with olive oil, toss to combine and serve.