Mexican Street Corn Soup
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 parsnip, diced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Avocado slices, for garnish
- Add all the ingredients (except the lime juice and coriander) into a medium soup pot and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat, then transfer into a blender and process to obtain a creamy liquid.
- Add the lime juice and coriander and pulse to incorporate.
- Serve warm, with avocado slices.