Lentil and Parsley Salad Tacos
- Yield: 2 1x
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1&1/2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 big bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut in small cubes
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whole wheat taco wraps
- In a bowl place lentils, onion, garlic and one teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Set aside for five minutes for the lentils to absorb the flavors.
- In another bowl place avocado cubes, parsley, lime juice and one teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, and mix well.
- Assemble the tacos and distribute evenly the lentils, top with parsley salad, sprinkle with chia seeds and serve.