Cleansing Kiwi Chia Pudding with Coconut Milk
- Yield: 2 1x
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1&1/2 cups lite coconut milk
- 2 tsp organic raw honey (or raw agave nectar to omit honey)
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut in cubes
- 2 tbsp organic bee pollen
- Mixed seeds and nuts, to garnish
- Soak the chia seeds in coconut milk and set aside for 20 minutes, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Add honey and mix to combine.
- Place the kiwi fruits in the food processor and pulse to obtain a smooth puree.
- Evenly distribute the puree into the serving glasses, then pour over the soaked chia.
- Garnish with bee pollen and mixed seeds and nuts, and serve.