There’s a reason green tea is one of the world’s most popular beverages. Not only does provide you with energy & it’s a healthy choice on almost every front. The combination of green tea with honey and cinnamon make this version it absolutely delicious.
Always look for quality green tea, even if it’s a little more expensive – the taste is worth every penny!Print
Green Tea with Honey and Cinnamon
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 quality green tea sachets
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 lime, juice only (use wedges for garnish)
- 2 cups purified water, hot
- Add the tea sachets and cinnamon into a kettle and pour over the hot water.
- Infuse for five minutes, then remove the sachets and cinnamon stick, and cool until comfortable to drink.
- Add the honey and lime juice, mix to incorporate and serve warm.
More Good Green Tea with Honey Recipes
Apple Cinnamon Tea
1 apple, sliced
1 bag of green tea
1 cinnamon stick
1 tablespoon honey (optional)
1. Combine apples and cinnamon in a small pot with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, add the green tea bag and let steep for 5-15 minutes, then strain. Serve warm or chilled with honey.