Glowing Skin Salad
- For the salad:
- 2 cups mixed greens (spinach, kale, rocket, chard, romaine salad), roughly chopped
- 2 peaches, stone removed, cut into thin slices
- 2 carrots, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 5–7 small mint leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into small chunks
- ½ cup mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, chia)
- For the dressing:
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp organic mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl add all the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Add the dressing ingredients into a blender and process to obtain a creamy sauce.
- Pour it over the salad, mix to combine and serve.