Raw Buckwheat Coconut Pudding
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Raw
- 1 cup buckwheat, soaked overnight
- ½ cup lite coconut milk (I use homemade *it doesn’t contain any additives or sugars)
- 2 tsp raw agave nectar
- 1 mango, peeled and cut in cubes
- Mixed seeds and nuts, for topping
- Place the buckwheat, coconut milk and agave nectar in the blender and pulse to obtain a smooth paste.
- Distribute evenly into serving bowls, top with mango cubes and mixed nuts and seeds.
- Serve right away or pack to-go.