Creamy Broccoli Asparagus Soup
- 1 small broccoli head, cut into florets
- 4 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 inch ginger piece, peeled and grated
- 1&1/2 cups low sodium vegetable broth, warm
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp tahini
- 2–3 dill springs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- Steam the broccoli and asparagus for 10 minutes.
- Add them into the blender, together with the vegetable broth, spinach, ginger, garlic, tahini and dill, and process to obtain a creamy soup.
- Season with pepper, pour evenly into serving bowls, garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm.