OMG-worthy Berry Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 5–6 mint leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl together with the almond milk, and let soak for 30 minutes, until they absorb all the liquid.
- In a food processor add banana, raspberries and mint leaves, and pulse to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour this over the soaked chia seeds and mix to combine.
- Distribute evenly into the serving glasses or bowls, garnish with chia seeds and mint leaves and serve.