Beet, Avocado and Kale Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
For the salad
- 1 bunch fresh kale leaves, chopped
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cooked small beets, cut into cubes
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1 small onion, finely diced
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp wheat grass powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Add all the salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Mix the the dressing ingredients into a small bowl, and drizzle on top of the salad. Toss and serve.