Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Dipping Sauce
- Yield: 2 1x
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat the oven 350°F/180°C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in ¼ – ½ inch slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add the cornmeal, coconut oil and sea salt, and toss well to combine.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then remove, toss an roast 10 more minutes, to bake them uniformely.
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the avocado dip – place avocado, lime juice and garlic clove in a food processor and pulse to obtain a smooth sauce.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve them hot with avocado dip sauce.