3 Ingredients Sweet Potato Bites
- Yield: 4-5 bites 1x
- Category: Vegetarian
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1 organic egg, from pasture-range raised chickens
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Optional: grated ginger, nigella seeds, chopped parsley, pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F. In a medium bowl, mix the sweet potatoes with the coconut oil and egg, season with salt, and add the optional ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use your palms to shape the mixture into little flat bites, and line them on the sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip over and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a few minutes before serving.